Fulshear Boat Insurance
Multiple Deductible Options
Boaters Safety Discounts
Emergency Service Available
Power Boats, Yachts, Jet Skis, Sail Boats
Agreed Value and Package Discounts
Why do you need insurance for your boat or personal watercraft?
You’ll enjoy the water more than ever when you worry less about the safety of yourself, your passengers or your investment. Here are a few things to consider when getting Fulshear boat insurance:
- If you are in an accident or your watercraft is stolen, it can be costly to repair or replace.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If your watercraft is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you can afford.
- Your watercraft also need protection when it’s on land. Accidents can happen while towing a watercraft – you need Fulshear boat insurance.
Things to consider and questions to ask your agent
Here are a few questions to help you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if your boat or personal watercraft is in an accident, damaged or stolen?
- Is my boat or watercraft covered for use year-round?
- What discounts and programs are available?
- How much medical insurance and liability coverage is enough?
- Do I have coverage if I need to have my boat towed in an emergency?
- What’s the process for filing and settling a claim?
- Does the Fulshear boat insurance have a good reputation for customer service? Is it known for paying claims fairly and promptly?
Home and auto insurance policies may provide limited coverage for personal watercraft. Talk to your insurance representative about coverage limits. You may want to consider purchasing a personal watercraft policy to protect yourself and your water vehicle in the event of an accident.
Personal watercraft policies generally cover:
- Bodily injury
- Property damage
- Guest passenger liability
- Medical payments
Fulshear boat insurance liability limits typically start at $15,000 and may be increased to $300,000.
Policies commonly include deductibles of $250 for property damage, $500 for theft and $1,000 for medical payments.
Additional Fulshear boat insurance coverage can also be purchased for trailers and other accessories.
You should talk to your insurance representative about the type of coverage that would best suit your needs.